Posted to alt.home.repair
fftt fftt is offline

Default Garage door hard to open/close

On Aug 30, 2:50*pm, Higgs Boson wrote:
Fopr [censored] years I have struggled with garage door that
is not "off its trolley" (overhead carrier), but has subsided,
(or the earth has subsided; it's on concrete) such that the
door scrapes along the concrete.

I have been moving it on a pipe, but want to do something
less primitive.

Do they make anything that can be *screwed to both sides
of the door and has good-sized wheels to move door more easily?

TIA

Adjust the hangers or shorten the door?

The only "off the shelf" bolt on casters assemblies that I am aware
of ... .... have swivel wheels & spring loaded shafts .... not
exactly the best set up for your application

cheers
Bob