George

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

"Brush Guards" have saved my life, and the lives of a couple of my
co-workers by taking the impact of a deer, and, as the upper bar projects
outward beyond the lower, pushing the corpse underneath the ambulance rather
than allowing it to join me in the seat. I have also entered vehicles
where the former operator and the unwanted passenger were virtually
indistinguishable bloody parts.

Oh yes - one was a Volkswagen.

"Juergen Hannappel" wrote in message

It's because the typical SUV convez the message (especially if
equipped with "reinforcement bars" at the front): "I dont't care what
happens to the people that i crash my extra heavy car into, as long as
my laquer doesn't get scratched"
Especially if the SUV's aggessive apearance is heightened by black
paint or military background (like a hummer or jeep) it makes people
want to fire a bozooka at it.

Phone: +49 228 73 2447 FAX ... 7869
Physikalisches Institut der Uni Bonn Nussallee 12, D-53115 Bonn, Germany
CERN: Phone: +412276 76461 Fax: ..77930 Bat. 892-R-A13 CH-1211 Geneve 23