Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ[_2_] Andy Champ[_2_] is offline

Default Zanussi Washing Machine hanging at 5 mins to end of cycle.

rivermersey wrote:
Hi can any of you people help?
I've got a Zanussi Jetstream 1200 FJS1225W washing machine with a
problem....It stops 10 mins from the end of the complete cycle then we have
to press the skip button to move it forward, the water then drains out and
continues onto the spin cycle, then just 5 mins from the end of the complete
cycle the machine stops again this time the skip button will not move it on.
Thespin appears to reach full speed so I don't think it's the motor brushes.
Has anyone got any ideas what it could be?
Cheers
Paul W

X-posted to uk.d-i-y, where a man who sells spares hangs out...

Andy