Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

But the rate of people in the US sensing they are better off than
Canadians is roughly the same.

Except that is not my experience. Unlike all of the Canadians that
I know, many of my fellow Americans that I know would rather have
their healthcare system substantially different and like that of a
country other than their own.

Well if they are your friends and neighbors then it must be
REAL truth and the rest of the polls are all wrong. That ends the
discussion. Nothing here to see. Just move along.

If you Google "health+care+poll" the top entries support socialized
medicine. These top entries were polls taken by the New York Times, ABC, and
NBC. Then you get to the honest pollsters:

Rasmussen:
"...just 42% of U.S. voters now favor the plan. That's down five points from
two weeks ago and down eight points from six weeks ago."
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...s _to_new_low