Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default DLP projector

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Calvin Sambrook"
saying something like:

The discussion had touched on the idea of fitting some other bulb, even a
small difference is likely to have a huge effect which is the point I was
trying to make.

shrug

The used price of lamp-expired projectors is so cheap now as to make
some experimentation with positioning very worthwhile. Doesn't take a
genius to measure, with a fair degree of accuracy, where the arc is in
the reflector housing and molish a replacement to suit.