Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

In , Kurt
Ullman wrote:

In article ,
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

This is very high rate of Canadians sensing that they are better off
with their "healthcare system" than with what they would have if they
"moved south of the border".

But the rate of people in the US sensing they are better off than
Canadians is roughly the same.

Except that is not my experience. Unlike all of the Canadians that
I know, many of my fellow Americans that I know would rather have their
healthcare system substantially different and like that of a country other
than their own.

I think these show more of a familiarity
and comfort with the known than anything interesting.
I would also like to point out that polls of this sort generally are
overwhelmingly made up of people who don't use either system more than
sporadically. I have often wondered how the 20% who use around 80% of
the resources of either system would poll out differently.

- Don Klipstein )