wmbjk

Default Living without air conditioning.

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:34:00 -0700, "Roger Shoaf"
wrote:

So who is doing the quoting?

Sorry, you'll have to do better than an anti-wind site if you want me
to take you seriously. I happen to own a couple of wind generators, so
a blogger's diatribe doesn't mean much to me.

We have not built any new plants in the US, but new plants have been built
overseas. As far as reality goes, politics is the reason we have not built
any nukes recently. Politics can and does change.

Yes, and when GW took office, the renewkables claimed that new plants
would be springing up like mushrooms. Yet even with complete GOP
control, here's the reality of new nukes
http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/st...517234152.html

Now I know what you're thinking.... that if GW get's a second term,
he'll kick butt on the nuke thing. That might be true if he weren't
preoccupied with foreign adventures, tax cuts, and promising the moon
and Mars (literally). If you want him to deliver anything more than
empty promises on nukes, here's a plan - institute spiffy uniforms for
the nuke work force. Then GW can pose in one for a photo op.

Wayne