Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recording on dvd/hd recorder

In article ,
Zen83237 wrote:
I have only recently upgraded to a dvd recorder so the technology is new
to me. Up until yesterday I set recording programmes using tv guide
which lists all the programmes and you just select the programme you
want to record but from yesterday this function wasn't available.

Did this apply to all channels or just the one you wanted? It's not
unknown for the EPG on one mux (group of progs) to fail for a while.

The
instructions say this facility is sent by the broadcaster so now I have
to set everything manually as with a vcr.

Any ideas what is wrong here?

There's also been some changes on some transmitters recently which mean
older tuners may not get the EPG correctly.

--
*When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.