Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

In article ,
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

(Not that I know whether many human-infecting bacteria survive being
soaked in beer in beer bottles. I do know that germs have a high rate of
survival of the typically-fractional-percent alcohol content of
bloodstream and serum of humans that survive "tanking up" even to extent
of "tipsy" or "stumbling / slurring-speech".)

Beer bottle HAVE to be sterilized anyway before use. I don't
remember the exact reason although IIRC it was related to making the
beer go sour. It has been about 5 years since I last home brewed.

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.