Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Inverting electrical panel 180 degrees?

(Doug Miller) fired this volley in news:h7dqk9$ai5
:

Lloyd has been even less kind to Stryped than I was

True. I spent hours of thought and typing trying early-on to help
him, only to discover he didn't want _help_, he wanted us to _do_
every job for him by remote control.

So, call it an earned right to criticize.

I wish him every failure. Before you condemn me for writing that,
consider: That's how we all learned to do things right. He's not
going to ever learn anything unless he jumps off his crutches (us),
and starts making some mistakes on his own.

LLoyd