Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut Pete Zahut is offline

Default Recording on dvd/hd recorder

Zen83237 wrote:
I have only recently upgraded to a dvd recorder so the technology is
new to me. Up until yesterday I set recording programmes using tv
guide which lists all the programmes and you just select the
programme you want to record but from yesterday this function wasn't
available. The instructions say this facility is sent by the
broadcaster so now I have to set everything manually as with a vcr.

Any ideas what is wrong here?

Kevin

Unplug it from the mains, wait about a minute then plug it in again. It
really is true, both in computers and things like this, that a reboot really
does cure 90% of all problems.