John Rumm

Default Where to get Metal Sheet?

Chowny A.K.A. Mr 6000 SUX wrote:

Both edges will still need dressing afterwards anyway.

Dressing?

General description for cleaning up, or bending into shape after the
cutting is done.

Personally I think I would go to a steel fabricator with the exact
dimensions required (ignoring the rounded corners), and they will
guillotine some sheet to size - can't see that costing more than a
fiver. That way you will get straight edges. Once you have it, you can
add the radius (with snips or jigsaw) before filing all the sharp edges
off.

--
Cheers,

John.