Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

On 2009-08-30, Steve Turner wrote:

Over your head, eh?

Yep. Deep stuff. Hee Haw was equally profound.

nb

Yeah well, the percentage of time I sit down at the TV looking for
something "deep" or "profound" is pretty close to never. I'm almost
always trying to accomplish *something*, and time spent in front of the
TV is time that's a-wasting. When I finally decide I have absolutely
nothing better to do and all I desire is sit down, relax, and waste some
serious time, mindless entertainment is what I seek and Red Green fits
the bill quite nicely. There's nothing deep about it, and that's the
way I like it. I quite enjoy Hee-Haw too, thank you very much.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.