Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Neville Robert Neville is offline

Default Gravel question

"EXT" wrote:

Also, keep in mind that you cannot shovel 2" stone, especially crushed
stone. Each time you try you will pick up one, two or three rocks and it
will take forever. You need power equipment.

The spousal unit and I would beg to differ... It did take two weeks, a couple of
small trailer loads a day, but we just moved 13 tons of 2" crushed up a 250'
mountain driveway. Said trailer loaded/unloaded with flat shovels.

A Bobcat would have been nice, but we didn't want to tear up a 1 month old
blacktop driveway.