Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe[_3_] Ron Lowe[_3_] is offline

Default 120 degree elbows for 2mm pipe

Steve wrote:
Can anyone suggest a source of 120 degree elbows for 22mm (plastic) pipe?

I'm running 22mm Hep2o pipes from under a timber floor into a kitchen with a
solid floor. Because of the layout, the only way I can do it is to drill
holes at 30 degrees the horizontal (between the floor void and the edge of
the solid kitchen floor); where the pipes come out, they are pointing
upwards at 30 degrees, and I want them to then run horizontally.

I know I could use 135 degree elbows rotated a bit, but this would then make
the pipework skew. The Hep2o pipes are flexible, but would still have to
have tight bends, which I'd prefer to avoid. The only way I can think of is
to use 120 degree elbows but I can't find any.

Thanks

Steve

Struggling to visualise ( a picture is worth a thousand words.. ); but
from how I imagine this, cant't you use 2 90 elbows with a short stub
inbetween, and rotate to any angle you want?

--
Ron