Posted to uk.d-i-y
Usenet Nutter Usenet Nutter is offline

Default Source of Stainless Steel Tubing

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:59:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Usenet Nutter wrote:
Anyone know offhand of a source for stainless steel tubing mailorder
.I've had a look but not found anywhere .I'm looking for tubing that
will take M6 threaded rod so possibly M8 OD would do .

Have you checked Ebay? I recently wanted some ally tube - and although the
price per metre was probably higher than from a stockist, the small
quantity I needed cost me less in real money, including postage.

I did check Ebay but obviously wasn't putting in the right search
terms .I have had another look and found this place amongst others so
hopefully will get what I want .thx again
http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Southe...__W0QQ_armrsZ1