Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Source of Stainless Steel Tubing

In article ,
Usenet Nutter wrote:
Anyone know offhand of a source for stainless steel tubing mailorder
.I've had a look but not found anywhere .I'm looking for tubing that
will take M6 threaded rod so possibly M8 OD would do .

Have you checked Ebay? I recently wanted some ally tube - and although the
price per metre was probably higher than from a stockist, the small
quantity I needed cost me less in real money, including postage.

--
*The more I learn about women, the more I love my car

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.