Posted to alt.home.repair
Lobo Lobo is offline

Default can't tell where window leak's coming from

We have a big window that leaks at the lower right hand corner when it
rains. Nothing appears to be open anywhere inside or outside. We have
steel siding and our builder came out and looked and said everything looked
fine. It gushed in the first time, but has been more of a seepage since (of
course it may have been raining harder the first time too .... I hadn't
really been paying attention. It's a sealed double pane window that doesn't
open. It's square on the bottom, but angled on top to follow the roof line.
The leak is in the corner with the longest vertical side.

Any thoughts on how to find where the leak is? Thanks.
Lobo
Delete the obvious to reply to me personally.