Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) for health care insurance.

"William Munny" wrote in message
"terry" wrote in message
There's been so much debate here and on other forums about Universal
US health care (pro and con) that one gets curious about how much it
NOW costs, say, the average US family, to have 'Health Insurance'.

$0. Can't afford insurance (self-employed) and I only go to the doctor if
red stuff is spilling out. In the past 10 years I've spent $2,300 on medical
and dental combined (I get my teeth cleaned twice a year). I'm in my late
50s and my "medical" expenses consist of a good diet and a $10/month gym
membership which I use at least 27 days a month. Oh, and I didn't have
children, so I'm not subject to most of the "female" issues which plague
other women my age.