Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) forhealth care insurance.

On Aug 28, 9:51*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
In article , Tony Hwang wrote:

Where I am up here in Alberta Canuck land, we don't pay anything.

Absolute nonsense. Did you think health care was free, that the doctors and
nurses work gratis and all the medicine and equipment and facilities just
magically appear at no cost to anyone?

No premium payment.

"No premium" is not the same as "no payment". You're paying for it.

You figure out how.

Huh?
When I needed *Eprex 3 times(1 cc shots by myself) a week it did not
cost me a dime. Still taking anti rejection pills(may be rest of my
life), Immuran and Rapamune every day. Nothing comes out of my pocket.
I just phone in and go pick up the refill.

How great for you but don't be so ignorant as to believe that someone
is not paying for it somewhere.