Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) forhealth care insurance.

On Aug 28, 6:31*pm, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:17:30 -0700 (PDT), BobR

wrote:
You do realize that life expectancy is not just based on those who die
of natural causes don't you? *We kill ourselves off faster than any
country in the world in our cars, with our guns, and just sheer
stupidity.

Maybe my "gun" has a malfunction. It has never killed anybody.

Maybe if you learn to read with just a little comprehension you would
be able to understand that I said "WITH OUR GUNS". That doesn't say
or even imply that the GUN had anything to do with cause.