Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

In article ,
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

Cook County has about 5.3 million people (2008 US Census Bureau
estimate) and median income and median wealth below national average.
If your coworker was working at the same workplace thet you were working
in while working in Chicago, you were working then in Cook County.
Chicago has about 2.8 million of the residents of Cook County, and is
somewhat opposite of a hotbed of mediam wealth and income, whether on
individual or family basis.

- Don Klipstein )

Sorry about the confusion, Don, my bad. We're in Santa Barbara. Thought
you were just curious about the situation here vs. the situation in
Chicago. Guy just happened to be originally *from* Chicago. I only
mentioned it to distinguish him from an illegal alien. No relevance to
the story other than that.