Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) for health care insurance.

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

In the United States, we don't want to die early from heart failure
or cancer

Really? Then why do we live on McDonalds and Cheetohs? A woman I know,
lifelong smoker, got lung cancer three years ago. Vowed to fight it
and win. Did the whole chemo thing, and was in remission for 16
months. Now it's back.

Through the whole thing, she never stopped smoking. Americans want to
die early, that's for damn sure.

Well, not wanting to die doesn't preclude wanting other things...

Fact is, once cancer or heart disease IS diagnosed, Americans live longer
than Canadians.

As an aside, we're living longer and we're getting fatter. I wonder if
there's a connection...