Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Inverting electrical panel 180 degrees?

In article , "Tim" wrote:

Jeez guys, give the man a break. Stupid is not asking question because you
"think" you know all the answers.

I refer you to Lloyd's response to Dave upthread: you obviously aren't
familiar with Stryped and his questions. We see the same sort of questions
over on rec.woodworking, too, from the same guy.

I have seen hundreds of panels fed from
the bottom with a top main.

And, presumably, they were listed for such use, and were not accompanied by
instructions to the contrary.

If someone sees instructions to the contrary,
there is no harm in them making sure they understand "all" the possible
reasons why, regardless of their level of experience.

Maybe I misread the original post, but it sure didn't read to me like he was
interested in finding out why. Looked more to me like he wanted someone to
tell him it was ok to mount it the way he wanted to, regardless of the
instructions.