Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default Counter-tops: What's next after granite?

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:25:39 GMT, Malcolm Hoar wrote:
In article , "Thomas G. Marshall" wrote:

Are you guys seeing stainless steel? Or concrete? Something else
starting to get a foothold? I'm updating my kitchen (hopefully) soon.

In-home food preparation will soon be a thing of the past.
Once ObamaCare figures out how much sloppy hygene in
residential kitchens is costing they will place a complete
ban on amateur food prep. You won't need a countertop
since you'll be purchasing pre-prepared food from a
government operated (or licensed) establishment.

You really should seek professional help for your paranoia.