Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) for health care insurance.

In article ,
Steve Stone wrote:

But what is a 'typical' (or average) USA cost?

A friend of mine is a building contractor.
His monthly Blue Cross family plan for his wife, himself, and 3 children
is $1,250 per month.

For me, working for a large business the PPO plan for a family of 3 is
$150 per month, but I have to spend close to $10k

Is that total premium or just what you pay? The OP was discussing
total premium, you and employer parts.

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.