Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT. How much does it cost the average American (family) for health care insurance.

In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

Where I am up here in Alberta Canuck land, we don't pay anything. No
premium payment. Our system is not perfect but everyone is taken care
of. I understand U.S. spends more than us per capita on health care.
And many are left out? That is something I don't understand.
To me health care is service for the public, not profit generating
business.

You pay. It is just that your premium is hidden in the taxes.

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.