Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default GFCI in ceiling...

"stryped" wrote in message
Inspector told me I need my outlets for lights and future garage door
opener in the ceiling GFCI protected. My 100 amp panel I bought comes
with 4 20 amp breakers as well as the 100 amp main breaker.

Obviously installign GCI outlets in the ceiling is out because if they
trip I would have to get a ladder to reset it.

Probably the best thing to do is to go and buy some GFCI breakers.

GFCI breakers tend to work better than GFCI outlets anyway. The only reason
most new construction builders use GFCI outlets for wet circuits is price.