Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Inverting electrical panel 180 degrees?

XR650L_Dave fired this volley in
:

To me, this is a question from a noob who realizes there is a

reason,
does not know the reason, and would like to know the reason.
Dumb, to me, would be just ignoring the instructions and doing it

the
wrong way.

You obviously aren't familiar with Stryped and his questions.

Of course, by my giving it away ahead of time, he'll demurr, but the
next question he'd likely ask would be, "If I bottom feed it, but
don't invert the box, will I have to bend any wires?"... or some such.

This isn't Noobee stuff, it's "do my thinking for me, so I don't have
to" stuff.

I wish he were installing 4-0 mains; then he'd answer his own
question real quick!

LLoyd