Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default new electric shower installation

In article
,
geoffr wrote:
However the consumer unit has no spare fuse ways and there is no RCD
protection on the top floor circuit. Therefore I would have to buy a
separate consumer unit for the shower and split the incoming 16mm
cable so that I can feed both the original unit and the new shower
consumer unit.

Why not just change the CU for one that does what you need - they're not
that expensive and would be the better way.

--
*Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.