Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Benn[_2_] Mr Benn[_2_] is offline

Default scratched plastic mobile facia - any thoughts?

"David J" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:56:01 +0100, "Mr Benn"
wrote:
If the scratches aren't too deep you could try Brasso and then fine polish
the plastic with metallic T-Cut or equivalent.

If the scratches are deeper, you may need to use the finest grade of wet &
dry paper to start with then use the brasso & t-cut. I use these methods
for removing scratches from DVDs.

Will these methods work for removing scratches on spectacles?

I have never tried it on spectacles but for non-coated plastic lenses, I
don't see why not. It should work for most plastics.