Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Air conditioning price

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote
"desgnr" wrote

In Pennsylvania a 1500 sq. ft. 2 story house.

Steve, I guess it's possible to be only 1500sq feet and 2 stories. Kinda
odd to me.

Why odd? There are tens of thousands of houses like that in most any big
city. I know of some 3 stories like that too. Ever check out row houses?
Some are only 14 feet wide and less than 30 feet long, two stories plus a
full basement.

My house, stick built in [what was] rural NY in 1896 was originally 2
stories, 1200sq feet of living space, with a 'full' basement [for a
short guy], and a full attic. It is pretty much the standard in
this neck of the woods for the time. They've most all grown some
since then.

Jim