Posted to alt.home.repair
joevan joevan is offline

Default Air conditioning price

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:46:38 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"cshenk" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote
"desgnr" wrote

In Pennsylvania a 1500 sq. ft. 2 story house.

Steve, I guess it's possible to be only 1500sq feet and 2 stories. Kinda
odd to me.

Why odd? There are tens of thousands of houses like that in most any big
city. I know of some 3 stories like that too. Ever check out row houses?
Some are only 14 feet wide and less than 30 feet long, two stories plus a
full basement.

Here in Philly I have heard them called Father, Son and Holy Ghost
houses. Seems to me a couple of window units should be able to handle
such with ease.