Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

In article ,

It gets corrupted from time to time, but in the end the market
place usually comes up with the right answer to this kind of question.

Yeah..... except healthcare

It would if the government would stay out of it. Most of the
healthcare concerns trace back to tax policies that (1). tie insurance
to the work place and (2). lead to you and me only paying (on average)
out of pocket only about 20% of the costs. We really should TRY free
market before we dis it.

--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.