Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

In , wrote:
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

Energy consumed for production and transportation: T

Don...... you would be the man to answer my question which is:

Does there exist an LED refrigerator bulb replacement for my fridge?

I currently have a 60W "heater" in there which makes no sense!!

I've looked at Walmart and Lowe's..... but no such replacements

A fridge light is normally on for so little time that it does not
make sense to spend a lot of money on a more energy-efficient
replacement.

Meanwhile, I would not put CFLs in a fridge due to the cold, long
warmup time, and the fact that most CFLs have starting-related wear
and shorter operating life when on-time per start is so short.

- Don Klipstein )