Posted to alt.home.repair
clot clot is offline

Default CFLs vs LEDs vs incandescents: round 1,538

wrote:
(Don Klipstein) wrote:

Energy consumed for production and transportation: T

Don...... you would be the man to answer my question
which is:

Does there exist an LED refrigerator bulb replacement
for my fridge?

I currently have a 60W "heater" in there which makes no
sense!!

I've looked at Walmart and Lowe's..... but no such
replacements

I've not come across any yet and would similarly replace with an LED if one
blew but there is a clever little man (oops, person) inside most fridges and
freezers that switches them off as you close the door. I suspect that the
overall impact is minute compared to actually opening the door and keeping
it unduly open!

Don't panic!