Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Mike is offline

Default Correction

"Mike" wrote in message

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

My bad. I took your post to mean that the pre-made starter shingles
would be an easier/cheaper alternative to cutting the tabs off, which
I guess we both agree is not the case.

Quite the contrary. Certainteed sells starters by the bundle, they are 3
tab with defects, the tabs are already cut off. The defects were/are to
the tab portion, which is no longer there. They are priced roughly $6 per
bundle, than a bundle of 25 yr shingles.

Oh brother.... I hate when I proof read, after I sent it. They are roughly
$6 per bundle _cheaper_ , than a bundle of 25 yr.