Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty[_2_] Master Betty[_2_] is offline

Default Cash4Clunkers - see a Corvette die

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
Master Betty wrote:

....there is some truth to what you are saying...No study is going to
be perfect but to totally dismiss it is also a mistake.

A decade really isn't that long considering nothing in our country has
changed much other than Rx coverage for seniors.

Forgive me if I still find it relevant even though some guy on the
internet named "Heybub" says it's poo poo. :-)

You know, you guys seem to be missing the big picture.

Look at the cost savings of streamlining the healthcare system to a
one payer system.

I'm not going to try to convince you because I doubt you have the
knowledge I have from working in the beast for over a decade.

HC in the US involves so much bureaucracy. I've spent hours in Social
Security hearings with ALJs Doctors and Therapist. The time those
hearings take could be eliminated right there. You may get the
opportunity to get a Medicare claim denied and you'll see what I mean.

The 2 payer system creates another massive layer of paper work most
people are not really aware of. A HUGE portion of your hc dollar goes
to needless paperwork and feeding a world of paper pushers you are
not probably totally aware of.

If we did go to a "national" hc system this ALL could be done with a
push of the button by THE DOCTOR. No billing office!

I've debated this before and found most ng bloggers lack much of an
understanding about the process. Sorry, but to me, you guys are like
fish in a barrel. Face it........there is a lot we need to learn.

Look what you're saying. You assert that a massive amount of time and
treasure is wasted in a bureaucrat-heavy government system, then you
declaim that all this could be eliminated by converting EVERYTHING to a
government agency!

I said that?

About the car......sickening