Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default I finished the clamp!

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:43:43 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Roger Mills"
saying something like:

I think it would have been almost imposible to saw accurately enough with a
hand-held hacksaw - they wander off the line too easily!

Thousands of apprentices found otherwise over the years. It's not that
difficult.

It's getting to know the particular saw.
I cut 2 ice-daggers with a saw at work - just cut 'straight' with the saw
and it gave me 4 matching, tapered curves. So long as the error is constant
it can be compensated for.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.