Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Cash4Clunkers - see a Corvette die

"Master Betty" wrote in
:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:20:08 -0500, "Master Betty"
wrote:

I'll just presume you have not watched all three parts. You did
reply before having time to listen.

Yeah....just a couple min past the Churchill joke....funny guy...

Which part talks about the 2 payer?

"I'm not going to try to convince you".

You have time in the "beast".

Some people ought to listen, particularly from someone outside the
box.

Yeah...jus trying to be funny...

If it's me that's not listening then why am I interested in making
changes that don't include nationalizing? Nationanalized hc in the
states is impossible and probably not necessary.

People often misunderstand my political views.

What I was talking abut:

Tort reform

None of that in the current bills.
And it's NOT going to get there,as Obama is in hock to the lawyers.

Single payer (copayments are something else too- I'm for those)

No competition,no incentive to lower costs.

Standardized software for billing offices and insurance co.

Not for profit Health insurance(limited)

Communism. No thank you.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik