Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Cash4Clunkers - see a Corvette die

"Master Betty" wrote in
:

You may have a masters but you are totally missing the point. Like I
said: I'm not trying to convince anyone here...that just usually
doesn't happen....

If you can't see the possible benefits of going to a one payer
system......well.....what have you done for 25 years?

Personally, for over ten years I worked in a billing office billing
Medicare, Medicaid, private, and private insurance.

I was part of a huge Medicare/Medicaid certified nursing home (SNF)
but we also billed:

Doctor visits, Tx, Radiology and Lab. Part A and Part B. The 2 payer
system needs to trashed! We had pharmacy but I only billed part A for
Drugs.

I quit working there just about the time the new Rx legislation went
trough. I admit I'd like to been part of that system change but I was
pretty worn out by that time with all the changes SNFs went through. I
was part of more system changes than I care to remember.

I'm not arguing with you .....you need to get some grunt experience
first.
:-)

you're extremely NAIVE in believing that gov't can run healthcare with
efficiency better than private companies.The Oregon Health Plan shows how
wrong you are,and so does the UK National Healthcare System.

Then there's USPS,AMTRAK,Medicare/Medicaid.......all fine examples of gov't
mismanagment.

Government REGULATION is why US healthcare costs are high.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik