Posted to alt.home.repair
Master Betty[_2_] Master Betty[_2_] is offline

Default Cash4Clunkers - see a Corvette die

You may have a masters but you are totally missing the point. Like I said:
I'm not trying to convince anyone here...that just usually doesn't
happen....

If you can't see the possible benefits of going to a one payer
system......well.....what have you done for 25 years?

Personally, for over ten years I worked in a billing office billing
Medicare, Medicaid, private, and private insurance.

I was part of a huge Medicare/Medicaid certified nursing home (SNF) but we
also billed:

Doctor visits, Tx, Radiology and Lab. Part A and Part B. The 2 payer system
needs to trashed! We had pharmacy but I only billed part A for Drugs.

I quit working there just about the time the new Rx legislation went trough.
I admit I'd like to been part of that system change but I was pretty worn
out by that time with all the changes SNFs went through. I was part of more
system changes than I care to remember.

I'm not arguing with you .....you need to get some grunt experience first.
:-)