Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cash4Clunkers - see a Corvette die

How Freudian. You liberals tend to suffer from Pension Envy.
Next thing, you'll want to marry your mother. Conservatives
see success and want to imitate it. Liberals see success and
want the government to punish it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Master Betty" wrote in message

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message

If government would stop meddling with the free market,
the problem
would solve itself.

Snip

I doubt that. Our healthcare insurance CEOs are the highest
paid in the
world. What's going to stop that?

The simple fact is, other counties (with far better
healthcare than ours)
decided healthcare insurance should not be a "for-profit"
business. I know I
won't be upset if some CEO has to settle for a 6 figure
income as opposed to
a 7 or 8.