Posted to de.sci.electronics,sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Dynacord Powermate 600 mixer amp , 2006

Arfa Daily wrote in message

"N_Cook" wrote in message
Supposed to have only a minor problem for repair but there is obviously
(also) a totally black shapeless lump , presumably remnants of a burnt

out
capacitor. Marked C17 between F1 and F2 low power rail AC fuses. Anyone
know
its value? probably about 1nF, too low a voltage rating? or because it
lies
over a power rail track between D17 and C7, coating burnt off. Loads of
these mustard yellow globular Cs around the board

The output relays seem to present a short to the speakers in powered off
mode, have not got to the solder side of the board yet to explore.
RoHS construction, of course may present other nasties when I get there,
not
originally forseen.

According to the schematic, C17 is 0.1uF. If you would like a copy of the
schematics, mail me off-group with a valid address that you accept stuff

on,
and I'll send them. The sheet that the cap is on, is 372kB. The whole

manual
is 2MB. All in pdf.

Arfa

all 10 parts received, thanks.
I'll probably have to download the user manual of the .de site, hope its not
all in German. To check whether I'm being stupid and mono operation secretly
selected rather than stereo/2 channel operation. Both channel signals get to
the mixer output jacks and the mixer ribbon is remade with both channel
lines intact but there is a break in one throughput before the ribbon, but
punch-in 1/4 socket bypass contacts are ok.