Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Punching a customer in the gob

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:59:40 GMT, ARWadsworth wrote:

"Tim S" wrote in message
ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

"Owain" wrote in message
On 24 Aug, 19:36, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
The apprentice is also complaining that he no longer owns a full set of
"super hero" underpants.

Never mind, maybe his mummy will buy him a Thomas duvet set for his
birthday.

Owain

Do you think that I will let the super hero underpants joke die? The
apprentice has no chance on his birthday.

Adam

Assuming he's not yet 21, I think you should book him a
lady-copper-strippogram for his 21st - and make sure she clocks him one
with a rubber truncheon or something - you know, the sort of thing a tory
MP would pay good money for

How dare you suggest that a tory MP pays good money?

Adam

It's our money, so it is good.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.