Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Current tile cutter recommendations?

In message
, NT
writes

I've found Titan not bad for odd things - my 9" angle grinder is one such.
But it's not really a precision instrument

I always stayed away from titan, until I gave in and bought a cordless
whatsit. It performs fine, but the charger runs so hot it produces
mild burning smells and is too hot to touch. Live and learn.

I bought a Titan cordless drill from S'fix. Hammer action NBG but
everything else OK.

Battery life not overlong and cheaper to buy another identical drill for
spares. Chargers don't feel hot but perhaps that explains the short
battery life?

regards

--
Tim Lamb