Marc

Default Need table saw advice

Thanks, good advice I don't want to look back I'm bad about looking back
and wondering what if.

"Swingman" wrote in message
news.com...

Unquestionably, irrevocably, inarguably, IF you are serous about
woodworking, go for a CABINET SAW .. hands down, NO question, NO argument
otherwise accepted.

You will NOT be sorry if you buy the best CABINET SAW you can afford, you
will NOT look back, you will NOT wonder whether you did the right thing,

you
will NOT kick yourself for doing so, there will be NO doubt in your mind
that it was a smart move, because you CAN then forget about the tool and
concentrate on the creation.

Guaranteed ....

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Marc" wrote in message

same)? Right now I am leaning toward just putting about $2000 into a

good
cabinet saw, dado set, portable base, and tenon jig. I have the room and

220 outlet. If you think there is a better way to go please give me

your
advice before I make an expensive mistake. I plan to use the saw for a
lifetime and make everything from furniture to a doghouse with it, but

it
will only be in my spare time and weekends. I don't know if it makes a
difference but I am very big on precision, I like things to fit perfect.
Any advice would be appreciated.