Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Bill Sloman posting to USENET - bull****.jpg - me2.jpg

Tim Williams wrote:
"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
If you haven't read the books you might not know that Harry's
parents were killed on Holloween. The day has some significance to
them.

Just read book 7 again a few weeks ago (after watching the latest
movie). ;-)

I read them with my girlfriend, reading alternate pages to each other.

Now we're in the middle of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. It's the most
tedious novel in places, which is driving both of us crazy. Many
paragraphs, sometimes adding up to 25% of a chapter, are just lists of
mollusk, fish, and plant species. It's practically written in CSV format.
("Before us we observed a great variety of latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, latin-species-name, latin-species-name,
latin-species-name, and of course latin-species-name.")

No exaggeration there.

Not to mention the place names and longitudes and lattitudes, most of which
are WRONG.

zero, and remove the last word.