Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] sligoNoSPAMjoe@hotmail.com is offline

Default OT... GPS's

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:08:11 -0400, "Mike" wrote:

Do you own one, if so, what brand?

Buying a gift for someone, and have been reading reviews until I'm blue in
the face. Looking to spend around $250. Been looking on NewEgg, any
suggestions for competitors?

Thanks

My personal experience and opinion is that there is not much
difference between the units. They all start with the same data, and
they all have more than sufficent accuracy. The differences are in
the interface and size and price of the unit. I like mine that has
voice anouncements of the upcomming street names and instructions.