Posted to alt.home.repair
Kate[_5_] Kate[_5_] is offline

Default Replacing a redwood deck

cshenk wrote:
"Kate" wrote

Can someone tell me if a concrete company can pour a nice deck and
steps after a home has been built. I know it is easy to do in a new
home, but this is not a new home.

I just want to be sure it looks nice as I am quite fussy.

It can be done easily. You can have them apply either a think topper
layer of faux-brick, slate, or just about anything else so you don't
have the 'bare cement look'. You can even have trex put on top in a
thin layer and replace as needed over time.

I love this newsgroup. I am getting some great ideas. Thank you.
More to think about.